TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Kids in the Valley now know a little more about business and hard work.
Saturday was Lemonade Day. It teaches kids about running a business, but it's more than just understanding the value of money and responsibility. They also use the event to give back. Many kids donate their proceeds to community groups.
There were 26 stands in the Valley this year. Chances and Services for Youth helped organize the event locally.
- Something sweet: kids learn business principles through nationwide event
- Kids learn about business on Lemonade Day
- Kids at Terre Haute summer camp learn a little "Sweet Science"
- Competitors Learn Showmanship Skills at Fair Event
- United Way hosts Lunch and Learn event
- Kids learn about magic of reading
- Ranch will impact youth nationwide
- Facebook, Instagram suffer outages nationwide
- Covering kids and families dad event