ROCKVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - Some Rockville residents will spend part of their Thursday with no water.
According to town officials, the water will be shut off for a part of the town for the Howard Avenue reconstruction project.
The impacted areas include east of U.S. 41, including Howard Avenue, Shadeland, Elm, York, and College Streets along with part of Walton.
The work is expected to start at 9:00 a.m. and last four to six hours.
- Some Rockville residents to be without water on Thursday
- Rockville water customers under boil order
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Concern over bus routes at Rockville Elementary
- Rockville holds their National Night Out event
- Friday night Rockville fire cause still undetermined
- Rockville Police Department hiring additional police officer
- Rockville man killed in Parke County crash
- Power outage in the town of Rockville
- Rockville PD issues warning after animal complaints