TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Fire officials are calling an early Friday morning house fire arson, according to an update provided to News 10 from Terre Haute Fire Chief, Jeff Fisher.
The fire heavily damaged a house near 4th Street and Elm Street, which is just north of Indiana State University. It was first reported around 6:00 Friday morning.
No injuries have been reported. Chief Fisher says the fire remains under investigation.
- UPDATE: Early Friday morning fire ruled arson
- Car fire in Terre Haute ruled arson
- Friday morning Lawrenceville fire ruled suspicious
- UPDATE: Early morning fire at Vigo County Community Corrections considered arson
- Fire investigators launch arson investigation after Friday morning blaze
- House fire in 2100 block of Locust Street ruled arson
- Terre Haute house fire kills family dog, ruled arson
- Weekend fire in Terre Haute ruled an arson
- Home damaged by early morning fire
- Home destroyed by early morning fire