GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Crews were called to an early Tuesday morning camper fire in Greene County.
It started around 4:30 near I-69 and State Road 445.
Everyone was asleep inside the camper when the fire started.
Luckily, everyone escaped without injuries.
Officials believe the fire started near the engine compartment.
- Sleeping group escape Greene County camper fire
- Knox County burn ban affects local campers
- Greene County Election Results
- Vintage Camper Rally Underway at Fowler Park
- Greene County group leads the fight against invasive species in Indiana
- Greene County group hopes to create new kind of public school
- Volunteers make sleeping mats for Vigo County homeless
- Police ask for help identifying suspected camper thief
- Fowler Park's Vintage Camper Rally is this weekend.
- Driver escapes car fire after crash