VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Many took part in Easter traditions on Sunday, including the Sisters of Providence.
They held an Easter Brunch at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College.
They also partnered with Sodexo for the event.
General Manager Mary Harvey said they planned for more than 800 people to attend, which was more than last year.
"It really shows people what Saint Mary's is about. It's a beautiful campus," said Harvey, "There's a college here, and then also Sisters of Providence and being able to come here and visit."
"My favorite part is probably just seeing everybody and just having that camaraderie and my staff," she continued, "They're so excited to this every year and just be with the community."
The event is going on its 20th year.
- Sisters of Providence host annual Easter brunch
- Sisters of Providence hosts Mother's Day brunch
- Sisters of Providence hold Winter Solstice celebration
- Sisters of Providence hold prayer and blessing for motorcyclist
- Volunteer program helps both teens and the Sisters of Providence
- Sisters of Providence digitize Saint Theodore Guerin's works
- President Trump, Melania host nearly 30,000 at annual White House Easter Egg Roll
- Tri Kappa hosts annual Christmas bazaar
- Ivy Tech hosts annual agriculture expo
- Catholic Charities hosts annual benefit dinner