VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - If you are traveling in New Goshen, keep an eye out for a one lane road.
Road crews are working to repair a sinkhole in the area of Highway 63 and North Sherburne Place.
It happened overnight Wednesday night.
Crews placed gravel over the hole and allowed one lane to reopen.
- Sinkhole forms in New Goshen
- Golden Apple Nomination Form
- How does lightning form?
- How Frost Forms
- How do tornadoes form?
- How Does Hail Form?
- New Goshen Fire Department receives much-needed maintenance
- Downtown sinkhole should be fixed by Wednesday
- Crews work on another Terre Haute sinkhole
- Help comes in small form