VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Plans for a new music venue could be in the works for Vigo County.
On Tuesday morning, county commissioners opened the single bid for the former International Paper property.
That bid was from Tim Drake.
Nearly a year ago, News 10 met with him. Drake told us he hopes to create an outdoor concert and event space.
From past reports, he planned to call it 'The Mill.'
Commissioners say it's a good start with room for other possibilities. Drake's request will go to the county attorney for review.
- Single bid for former International Paper property involves a possible music venue
- International Paper Property Update
- Family announces plans to turn part of International Paper site into music venue
- County Looks to Lease former International Papers Property to Investors
- Old International Paper property back in the running for new jail location
- Commissioners vote to lease part of the former International Paper property
- ON HOLD: International Paper rezoning request put on hold
- International Paper donates $1,000 to Vigo County CASA
- Take Two: Terre Haute City Council to meet for a second time to rezone International Paper property for jail
- Texas bids Bush farewell with country music, funeral train