CLARK COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - The Clark County (Illinois) Sheriff's Office issued a Silver Alert to help find a missing hunter. 66-year-old Charles Egner of Florida hunted in some woods north of Martinsville on Wednesday afternoon. He has not been seen since.
Egner has dementia, which likely prompted the Silver Alert.
Egner is a white male, six feet one inch tall, weighing 240 pounds, with grey hair and green eyes. He was last seen in the area of 5760 E. 1700th Road north of Martinsville. Police believe he doesn't have a phone on him.
The Clark County Sheriff's Office says they are using Search & Rescue teams, drones, an airplane, K9 & bloodhounds, thermal imaging and horses in the search.
They have also brought in a portable communications tower.
If you have information on his whereabouts, call the Clark County Sheriff's Office at 217-826-6393.
- Silver Alert continues for missing Clark County hunter
- Silver Alert continues for missing 15-year-old Clayton Johnson
- Silver Alert continues, police need your help
- Indiana Silver Alert Declared
- Silver Alert issued for missing Bedford man
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Linton man
- Silver Alert issued for missing Indiana woman
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for missing LaPorte County woman
- Silver Alert declared for missing Vermillion County man
- Silver Alert continues for missing Daviess County man after officials use a helicopter in their search