UPDATE: CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana State Police cancelled the Silver Alert just before 2:30 a.m. on Saturday.
ORIGINAL STORY: CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A Silver Alert has been declared for a missing Vermillion County man.
Late Friday night, the alert was issued for 22-year-old Corlin Alexander Yowell of Clinton.
Yowell is described as a 6-foot 6-inch male, weighing 300 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.
He was last seen on Monday, November 5th.
Police believe he is in extreme danger and may require medical assistance.
If you have any information on his location, call the Vermillion County Sheriff's Office at 765-492-3838 or 911.
- Silver Alert declared for missing Vermillion County man
- Indiana Silver Alert Declared
- Why was the missing Vermillion County child a Silver Alert...and not an Amber Alert?
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Linton man
- Silver Alert issued for missing Bedford man
- Alive and with family: Vermillion County Silver Alert has ended
- Silver Alert issued for Greene County man
- Silver Alert declared for missing Richmond man; could be in extreme danger
- Silver Alert issued for missing Indiana woman
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Elwood, Indiana man