WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - The Silver Alert continues for a missing Terre Haute 15-year-old.
Last week, Indiana State Police issued the alert for Clayton Matthew Johnson.
Johnson was last seen on December 7 around 2:00 a.m.
State police told News 10 they've received tips Johnson could be in Greene County. They've followed up on those tips and still haven't been able to find him.
He is described as a white male, 5'8", 145 pounds, brown hair, and blue eyes.
He was last seen wearing a black long sleeve shirt with a grey hood, blue jeans, and red shoes.
Police believe he is in extreme danger and may require medical assistance.
If you know where Johnson is, call 911 or your local police.
- Silver Alert continues for missing 15-year-old Clayton Johnson
- Missing Terre Haute teen, Clayton Johnson found safe
- Silver Alert continues for missing Clark County hunter
- Silver Alert continues, police need your help
- Indiana Silver Alert Declared
- Silver Alert issued for missing Bedford man
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Linton man
- Silver Alert issued for missing Indiana woman
- Indiana Silver Alert canceled for baby; search continues
- Silver Alert continues for missing Daviess County man after officials use a helicopter in their search