TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Residents at Signature Healthcare received a special treat on Friday.
The Crossroads Repertory Theatre performed its latest production.
It is called 'Ring of Fire.'
The musical features Johnny Cash.
It tells his incredible story.
Signature Healthcare leaders say residents often have limited mobility due to health issues,
That means not everyone can make it out to see shows.
You can see Ring of Fire on July 10, 13, and 14.
- Signature Healthcare residents receive a special treat
- Three people receive special recognition at Signature Healthcare
- Washington schools seeking signatures from residents
- Healthcare professionals warn residents about dangers of heat stroke
- Country club diners receive a musical treat
- Treat yourself on Miracle Treat Day
- Terre Haute receives special Cultural District Designation
- Meals on Wheels receives some special help
- Terre Haute based bank received special recognition
- Spring style show benefits local healthcare