TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The landscape of the Honey Creek Mall is changing again as another store seems to have plans to pack up shop.
A sign at Dress Barn inside the mall says the store is closing on January 26th.
The sign directs customers to check out its website.
In the past couple of years, Macy's, Sears, and Carson's have also left the mall.
Other more local stores have since moved in.
We have reached out to Dress Barn company officials for a comment.
We will update you as soon as we hear back.
- Signage shows another Honey Creek Mall store set to close
- Honey Creek Mall store officially closes
- New store opens in Honey Creek Mall
- Grand opening date set on new Honey Creek Mall store
- Another store closes for good inside Honey Creek Mall
- Honey Creek Mall's Sears location set to close
- New store holds grand opening inside Honey Creek Mall
- New business moving into Honey Creek Mall
- Santa arrives at Honey Creek Mall
- New store set to open on Tuesday in Honey Creek Mall