CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Sign-ups are underway for programs at the Clay County YMCA, and there's something for all ages.
New this year is the Y's first adult coed soccer league.
Adults can also enjoy softball and basketball.
Kids can also get in on the fun, with soccer, volleyball, and basketball.
Y leaders say these recreational programs are a great time for everyone.
See information about the programs below.
- Sign-ups underway for Clay County YMCA sports programs
- Sign-ups underway for YMCA youth basketball leagues
- Clay Youth Food Program
- Fire destroys Clay County house, investigation underway
- Summer Day Camp underway at Clay County Y, sign-ups still available
- Clay County Youth Food Program gears up for fall break
- Clay County Youth Food Program needs volunteers
- Ribfest benefits Clay County Youth Food Program
- Sign-ups underway for Hearth Throb 5K
- Daviess County YMCA to expand after-school programs