SHELBURN, Ind. (WTHI) - Some water customers in Shelburn are under a boil order.
Officials say customers west of US 41 and north of County Road 600 North are impacted by the boil order.
The cause is a water main break.
The boil order is in effect until Friday.
- Shelburn water customers under a boil order
- Boil order for Shelburn Municipal Water customers
- Shelburn residents under boil order
- Rockville water customers under boil order
- Boil order lifted for Fayette Township Water customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Seelyville water customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Montezuma water customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for water customers in Vermillion County
- Lyford Water Works issues boil order
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted