SHELBURN, Ind. (WTHI) - A Sullivan County town plans to roll out a new alert system to keep its residents informed.
Shelburn town leaders say they will start using REACH Alerts.
They say this will allow them to share important information with people in the town.
To receive the alerts, you have to sign up.
You can either sign up here or by calling 877-307-9313.
If you sign up online, you will need to create an account and enter your contact information. For 'network name' type Shelburn.
- Shelburn rolls out new REACH Alert system, here's how you sign up
- Shelburn man remembers Pearl Harbor
- Shelburn residents under boil order
- Shelburn water customers under a boil order
- Four bids received for Shelburn Interurban renovation
- Boil order for Shelburn Municipal Water customers
- Jasper county gets new emergency alert system
- EPA working to clean up hazardous materials in Shelburn
- Shelburn leaders issue boil order for entire own
- Lifesaving text message alert system: how it works and how to sign up