TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A garnishment hearing for Frank Shahadey has been delayed.
The government has asked the court to garnish Shahadey's law enforcement pension account.
As part of his plea deal, a judge ordered Shahadey to pay restitution to the Vigo County School Corporation.
So far, he's only paid around $1,200 back.
Shahadey must file paperwork on the matter in one month.
His next court appearance has been reset for August 21st in Indianapolis.
- Shahadey garnishment hearing delayed
- Shahadey faces garnishment to pay back the money he stole from school corporation
- U.S. Attorney's Office asks to garnish Shahadey's police pension to repay stolen money
- BOP records show Shahadey's release
- Frank Shahadey defends his police pension in federal court
- Shahadey sentenced to 16 months and 2 years probation in federal court
- Shahadey looks to clarify the amount of money he owes for kickback scheme
- "...Counsel for the Shahadeys and Mr. Pick try to distract from the true issue." VCSC attorney responds to claims from Monday's meeting
- Carrier delays, reduces upcoming Indianapolis layoffs