TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - We now know what's next in the process to hold a Veterans Day parade in Terre Haute.
Last month we told you the parade was cancelled because of lack of interest. Well, after our report many of you stepped up to help.
Many people turned out Friday for a meeting to plan it all out.
Officials with the Loyal Veterans Battalion say almost every veterans group in Terre Haute was represented.
They say 3 high school bands have committed to be in the parade, as well as many other groups. Organizers say it’s going to be the largest veterans parade in 25 years.
You can still get involved. There will be a participant meeting on November 4th at 6 P.M. That's at the VFW at 12th and Mulberry in Terre Haute.
- Several organizations commit to Veterans Day parade
- Organization honors Clinton veterans
- Annual Veterans Day Parade set for Sunday in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute's Veterans Day Parade officially back on
- Celebration continues after Terre Haute Veterans Day Parade
- Local veterans organization hosts Halloween dance party
- Terre Haute's Labor Day Parade
- Three World War II veterans set to take part in Terre Haute's Veterans Day Parade
- 'We can't start forgetting about our veterans,' local veterans frustrated there will be no Veterans Day parade in Terre Haute
- After the Veterans Day Parade was canceled in Terre Haute...local groups ban together