WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - Several Wabash Valley cities are getting money to make their roads better.
On Wednesday, Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb and the Indiana Department of Transportation gave out $100 million.
That money is from the Next Level Roads: Community Crossings initiative.
These are matching funds for local road improvements.
283 cities received some many, with many in the Wabash Valley.
To see the full list, click here.
- Several local communities receive thousands of dollars for road improvements
- Local recreation area receives much-needed improvements
- VU to receive a quarter of a million dollars to improve mining safety
- Gibault receives Dollar General grant for literacy
- City of Marshall's downtown area receives improvements
- Soup Bowl benefit helps feed thousands in local community
- Local Dollar General employee accused of stealing thousands of dollars from safe, police say he had trash bag of cash
- Clothe a Child Auction raises thousands of dollars for local kids
- Brinks truck drops thousands of dollars on Indiana highway
- Community center receives big donation