TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A judge has accepted a plea agreement for a Terre Haute man who is facing seven felonies and one misdemeanor.
Those charges include rape, criminal confinement, domestic battery, strangulation, criminal recklessness, and check fraud.
Under the amended plea agreement, Joshua Jackson pleaded guilty to criminal confinement and check fraud.
The remaining charges have been dropped.
Due to credit for time served, the court said Johnson has served his two years for the check fraud case.
For the criminal confinement charge, Johnson must serve a year and a half with the department of corrections and three and a half years on formal probation.
Johnson will also not be allowed to have contact with the victim and is subject to counseling sessions.
- Several charges dropped, including rape, domestic battery, and strangulation as part of Terre Haute man's plea agreement
- West Terre Haute Police Officer arrested on domestic battery charge
- Former commissioner out on bond after domestic battery and strangulation charges
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute man arrested for charges of rape and sexual battery
- The man behind Terre Haute barricade situation was wanted for strangulation, residential entry charges
- Terre Haute man enters guilty plea to burglary and sexual battery
- Terre Haute man arrested for raping child
- Sullivan County man accused of sexual battery and strangulation of two underage females