TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Several people came together to remember Alice "Anita" Oswald over the weekend.
Family, friends and people from local pet rescues attended a memorial service on Saturday.
That's according to Jerri Laubert. Laubert is the Vice-President of Harmony Haven's Board of Directors.
Harmony Haven is an animal rescue founded by Oswald.
Oswald disappeared in November. In January, police found Oswald's vehicle and body in a Vigo County pond.
Police are still investigating her death.
Laubert also gave News 10 an update on Jedi, the last dog remaining at Harmony Haven. She says Jedi will go to a rescue after receiving medical care.
- Several attend memorial service for Alice "Anita" Oswald
- ACTIVE SILVER ALERT: Police still searching for Alice "Anita" Oswald
- Another arrest in the Anita Oswald case
- THPD still looking for tips on Alice 'Anita' Oswald homicide case
- Live Video: Press Conference Scheduled for 11 AM regarding the Anita Oswald Case
- Terre Haute Police looking for suspect in connection with the murder of Anita Oswald
- "Armed and Dangerous" Police search for suspect in Anita Oswald murder while arresting his sister
- Trial date set for Kenneth R. Pitts Jr in Anita Oswald case
- Man accused of murdering Anita Oswald has trial date pushed back
- Kenneth Pitts Jr. trial for the murder of Anita Oswald delayed