TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 caught up with workers on Wednesday as they prepare for Ribs on the River.
The event features several different rib vendors from around the country.
There will also be live bands and a beer garden.
It all starts on Thursday at Fairbanks Park.
Admission to the event is $3.
It happens from 3:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. and continues through Saturday.
- Set-up underway for Ribs on the River at Fairbanks Park
- Alzheimer's Walk set for Saturday morning at Fairbanks Park
- Crews removed boat docks from Fairbanks Park
- Ribs on the River: Family fun and it'll stick to your ribs!
- Boat dock at Fairbanks Park remains closed indefinitely
- Terre Haute Community Band holds festival at Fairbanks Park
- Walk to end Alzheimer's draws in hundreds to Fairbanks Park
- Terre Haute receives grant for new Fairbanks Park boat dock
- Installation starts on new Fairbanks Park boat dock
- Judges select a winner for Ribs on the River