TERRE HAUTE, Ind, (WTHI) - The Banks of the Wabash Festival is right around the corner.
The 10-day-long festival starts on Thursday.
On Monday, crews were hard at work setting up rides and food carts.
The first wristband night is set for Friday.
To check out the full schedule for the festival, click here.
- Set up begins for the Banks of the Wabash Festival
- Banks of the Wabash Festival is underway, here's the schedule
- Set-up for Banks of the Wabash Festival underway, find out when the first wristband night is here
- Crews begin setup for downtown festival
- Festivals roll into the Wabash Valley for Labor Day weekend
- Part of Wabash River bank falls in Illinois town
- Construction set to begin at dangerous intersection
- Gas tax set to begin in Indiana
- Set-up begins for Vigo County Fair
- Wabash Valley Cares telethon set to help Hurricane Florence victims