CLAY COUNTY Ind. (WTHI) - Services are set for a young Putnam County man killed in a weekend crash.
We previously told you about the two deadly crashes on Interstate 70 that happened on Saturday.
On Wednesday, we learned about the services that were set for one of those victims.
Morgan Johnson was killed in the first crash.
Police say his car caught fire after being struck by a semi.
He was just 20-years-old.
Visitation will be held this Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at French Funeral Home in Brazil.
Services are set for Saturday at 1:00 at the Anchor Church.
Burial will follow at Boone Hutcheson Cemetary in Putnam County.
To leave online condolences, click here.
- Services set for Putnam County man killed in I-70 crash
- One killed in Putnam County crash
- One person dead after Putnam County crash
- Two hurt in Putnam County crash
- ISP believes fatigued driver the cause of single vehicle accident on I-70 in Putnam County
- Vehicle fire forces closure of I-70 westbound lanes in Putnam County
- Vehicle strikes INDOT truck on shoulder of I-70 in Putnam County, injuring 6
- Brazil man arrested after fatal I-70 crash
- Police investigating crash on I-70
- I-70 reopened after fatal crash