TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Coltonstrong Community is mourning the loss of a young life.
Over the weekend, we told you about the death of Colton Murray.
He's a Terre Haute boy who had down syndrome and other medical complications.
He passed away on Saturday.
We've been in contact with Colton's family.
His mother told us about funeral arrangements.
Visitation will be from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, and then again on Thursday from 10:00 a.m. until noon.
That's followed by a celebration of life.
All services will take place at Maryland Community Church.
In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made to the Riley Children's Foundation.
- Services set for Colton Murray
- "ColtonStrong" Colton Murray passes away
- Second annual Buddy Walk honors Colton Murray
- New exhibit pays tribute to Colton Murray
- Here's how you can donate to honor Colton Murray
- Services set for retired Indianapolis archbishop
- Services set for THPD K9 Officer Arie
- Services set for Terre Haute firefighter
- Ceremony, service set for Indiana soldier who died in Texas
- New memory care services set to open in Terre Haute