LINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - Services have been set for a Linton teen that lost her life to Graft vs. Host Disease.
17-year-old Madi Moore passed away on Monday.
Visitation has been set for Friday at the Linton-Stockton High School Auditeria from 2:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Madi's services are set for Saturday at 1:00 p.m. with burial following.
To see her obituary, or leave your condolences, click here.
- Services set for 17-year-old Madi Moore
- Weekend cruise-in will honor 17-year-old Madi Moore after she passed away earlier this week
- Community mourns the loss of Madi Moore
- Madi Moore’s Legacy Lives On
- Carrying on the legacy of Madi Moore through Madi's Hope Foundation
- Plastic bottle caps collected for memorial benches honoring Madi Moore
- Community comes together for fundraiser for Madi Moore
- Support pours in for plastic caps project for Madi Moore
- Community efforts to keep Madi Moore's memory alive continue
- Wabash Valley unites for Madi Moore, a Greene County teen battling graft vs. host disease