CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A motorcycle crash on Interstate 70 in Clay County led to serious injuries.
It happened just after noon at the 23 mile-maker.
Indiana State Police told News 10 the crash involved a single motorcycle.
Police identified the driver 54-year-old Brian Parks from Sparta, Illinois.
They told us, for an unknown reason Parks lost control of his motorcycle and rolled several times.
He was not wearing a helmet.
He was airlifted to a Terre Haute hospital with serious injuries.
- Police identify man in Clay County I-70 motorcycle crash
- Police identify the man involved in deadly I-70 crash
- Clay County crash on I-70 forces westbound lane closure
- Police investigating crash on I-70
- Victim identified in Clay County fatal crash
- Police identify victim of fatal Knox County motorcycle crash
- Brazil man arrested after fatal I-70 crash
- I-70 reopened after fatal crash
- Two killed in four-vehicle crash on I-70 in Clay County
- Services set for Putnam County man killed in I-70 crash