TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - At least one person is dead after an early-morning crash.
It happened just before 2:00 Monday morning in the westbound lanes of I-70 at the 22-mile marker.
That's near the Brazil exit at State Road 59.
Police began receiving calls about a semi and a vehicle crashed on Interstate 70.
Two semis and two commercial vehicles were involved.
We have confirmed that an accident reconstructionist has been called to the scene.
News 10 was there for most of the morning, during that time I-70 was blocked off and congested.
Indiana State Police tell us that both westbound lanes of I-70 at the 22-mile marker are now open again.
We are still learning more about the accident, we will bring updates as we find them out.
- I-70 reopened after fatal crash
- Brazil man arrested after fatal I-70 crash
- Name released in I-70 fatal crash
- All lanes reopen after Vigo County I-70 crash
- Crews reopen I-70 after Thursday morning semi crash
- Police investigating crash on I-70
- Police investigate fatal crash on WB I-70 near airport
- Heavy rain to blame for I-70 crash
- Several vehicles involved in I-70 Crash
- Victims names released from Saturday I-70 crashes