JASONVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) News 10 confirms a teenager is dead after a crash in Greene County.
The sheriff's department tells us it happened just before 6:30 Thursday night.
Police and emergency crews were called to County Road 1100 West near Jasonville.
The crash involved one vehicle.
Three female juveniles were inside.
One of the teens died.
The two others are hospitalized at this hour.
They are in stable condition.
The three attended Shakamak High School.
No names have been released.
- Teen dies in Thursday night crash
- Teen charged after Friday night fatal crash
- One person hurt after Thursday night crash in Terre Haute
- UPDATE: Edgar County man dies after Friday night crash
- Late night crash injures driver
- Teen killed in Friday night accident
- Vincennes National Night Out rescheduled for Thursday
- Man dies after injuries from crash
- Second person dies after Vigo County crash
- Thursday night event benefits 14th and Chestnut Community Center