TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One woman entered a guilty plea, but mentally ill, to stabbing her boyfriend, Corey Pryor to death.
Jomanda Gee pleaded guilty to a charge of voluntary manslaughter on Thursday.
She'll be sentenced on April, 20th.
The agreement stipulates she cannot be sentenced to more than 16-years in prison.
The stabbing happened at 4th and Oak Streets in September of 2014.
Pryor had several stab wounds to his chest.
Police say an argument between Gee and Pryor turned physical, which led to the stabbing.
- Sentencing date set for woman accused of killing her boyfriend
- One of the three accused of killing Terre Haute DJ has trial date set
- Man accused of killing volunteer firefighter in crash has trial date set
- Sentencing date released for Franklin Fennell
- Dec 6th trial date set for Tanoos
- Trial date set for Nathan Derickson
- Carbondale woman indicted in stabbing death of boyfriend
- Sentencing date set for a man that admitted to shooting death at International Village
- New trial date set for Vigo County man accused of murder
- Trial date set for former Illinois AAU coach accused of sexual misconduct