TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A former Indiana State University student will be sentenced next month for a shooting that left another man dead.
Tristin Spencer pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter.
He is set to be sentenced on August 15th.
Spencer pleaded self-defense following the shooting.
It happened at International Village Apartments last November.
Robert James Archer died in the shooting.
The Vigo County Prosecutor's Office said Archer's family supports the plea agreement reached in the case.
- Sentencing date set for a man that admitted to shooting death at International Village
- Man sentenced for International Village shooting death
- Terre Haute man that admitted to touching a six-year-old has trial date set
- Man arrested for International Village Apartments shooting now facing murder charge
- Sentencing date set for woman accused of killing her boyfriend
- Sentencing date released for Franklin Fennell
- Dec 6th trial date set for Tanoos
- Trial date set for Nathan Derickson
- Indianapolis International airport sets passenger record
- Trial date set for man arrested for October shooting in Terre Haute