CLARK COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - Interstate 70 felt the effects of recent weather conditions this weekend.
Our News 10 crew came along a cleanup scene along I-70 Saturday. A crew was clearing an area near the westbound lane of the interstate, close to Marshall, Illinois.
Crew members on-scene told News 10 that two semi-trucks overturned Friday because of treacherous road conditions.
Cleanup work had to wait until conditions were better on Saturday before proceeding.
Luckily, officials say no traffic issues were caused by the situation.
- Semis overturn due to bad weather
- Semi overturns at I-70 exit
- Semi overturns in Vigo County
- Crews respond after semi overturns in Vigo County pond
- Semi overturned near exit 11 near State Rd 46
- No injuries reported after semi overturns on U.S. 41
- Semi-trailer hauling honey overturns along Indiana highway
- Dump overturns in Parke County
- Tow truck companies get hit hard after bad weather
- ISU's Community Garden dealing with bad weather season.