VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Crews have reopened both lanes after a crash on Interstate 70 in Vigo County.
That's according to the Indiana Department of Transportation.
The crashed happened just after 10:00 Thursday morning near the nine-mile-marker.
That is between the two Terre Haute exits.
The crash forced crews to close lanes while they worked to clean up the scene.
Police told News 10 a semi driver lost control of the truck and rolled over a guardrail.
Our crew on the scene saw beer boxes and bottles around the truck.
The driver of the truck was sent to a local hospital for head injuries.
Police are still investigating what led the driver to lose control.
- Crews reopen I-70 after Thursday morning semi crash
- I-70 reopened after fatal crash
- Semi overturns at I-70 exit
- Semi driver hospitalized with minor injuries after I-70 crash
- All lanes reopen after Vigo County I-70 crash
- Police investigating crash on I-70
- Crews respond to semi fire
- Two people dead after Friday morning I-70 crash
- Semi collides with trooper working accident on I-70
- Morning crash involves school bus and semi