VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police cited a man on Tuesday after a semi truck slammed into an INDOT work truck.
It happened in Vermillion County on State Road 63 at the I-74 interchange.
According to police, Jerry Clinton of Gary, Indiana was the driver of the semi.
He failed to change lanes as an arrow board instructed causing the semi to hit the back of the INDOT truck.
Officers cited Clinton for failure to yield to a highway maintenance vehicle.
There were no injuries
- Semi driver cited after hitting INDOT truck in Vermillion County
- Crews fight semi fire in Vermillion County
- 69-year-old Truck driver airlifted after Parke County semi crash
- Driver cited after Vincennes crash
- Driver cited after Vermillion County motorcycle crash results in serious injuries
- Truck driver arrested after leaving the scene of an accident in Vermillion County
- INDOT addresses dangerous Knox County intersection
- State Trooper responding to crash in Vermillion County hit by another driver
- Motorcycle driver arrested in Vermillion County, hit speeds of 128 mph during chase
- Driver seriously injured in semi crash