SEELYVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - UPDATE: The boil order for Seelyville has been lifted.
ORIGINAL STORY BELOW:
There's now a boil order in effect for some people living in Seelyville.
There was a water main break in the area of Highway 40 and Main Street.
Water gushed onto the road, creating icy patches.
Crews worked for several hours to fix the problem. Additional help has been called in to help with repairs.
Seelyville Waterworks customers who live on Chamberlain Road, or east of there are advised to boil water they consume, until further notice.
Water testing should happen Tuesday and Wednesday, as required by state agencies. If deemed safe, the boil order could be lifted after that time.
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Seelyville water customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Montezuma water customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for water customers in Vermillion County
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Boil order lifted for Fayette Township Water customers
- Shelburn water customers under a boil order
- Clay County boil order lifted
- UPDATE: Boil order in Paris, Illinois lifted
- Boil order for Clay County residents lifted
- Lyford Water Works issues boil order