VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A boil order that was impacting some Vigo County residents has been lifted.
On Thursday morning, the Town of Seelyville lifted the boil order that has been in place since Monday.
Town officials put the order in place after a water main break on U.S. Highway 40.
Officials ran two different water tests, both with passing results.
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Seelyville water customers
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Fayette Township Boil Order lifted
- Clay County boil order lifted
- UPDATE: Boil order in Paris, Illinois lifted
- Boil order for Clay County residents lifted
- UPDATE: The Boil Advisory for Seelyville Water customers has been lifted
- Clay City Boil Order
- Boil order lifted for Fayette Township Water customers