TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Cable customers in Terre Haute are going through a big conversion.
On Monday night, Spectrum Cable switched exclusively to a digital signal.
It's part of the "Digital Conversion Initiative."
This means customers who do not have a converter box aren't able to watch tv.
On Tuesday, our crews spotted a large line of people outside of the local Spectrum office.
They were lined up to get a digital box.
According to Spectrum, the switch provides a clearer product.
They encourage anyone with questions to contact them directly.
- Seeing Static; Spectrum customers line up for a digital box
- DNR: Cold snap will spark delayed fall foliage spectrum
- Christmas Shoe Boxes
- Illinois lawmakers form subcommittee for digital currency
- Finding love in the digital age
- New three digit hotline could save lives
- New service at 400 Kroger stores allows customers to skip checkout lines
- Starbucks, in partnership with Nestlé, is launching a line of creamers to reach customers at home
- Computer issues for US Customs is leading to long lines for international passengers at some airports
- Blessing Box needs your help!