VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A portion of U.S. 150 in Vigo County will be closed starting on Monday.
Crews will start doing a bridge deck overlay project just south of New Goshen, over Coal Creek.
You will be able to use State Road 63 as a detour.
The road should reopen in mid-July.
- Section of U.S. 150 set to close for bridge project
- Two Terre Haute bridges set to close for road projects
- Starbucks closing 150 underperforming stores in 2019
- Public hearing set for Wednesday to discuss Clinton bridge project
- Major bridge project set to wrap this week
- Traffic set to shift in State Road 46 bridge project
- Knox County bridge set to close for about a week
- Bridge project pushed back after weather issues
- Poplar Street bridge project hits a delay
- Work continues on Clinton bridge project