LINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - The Linton Police Department has announced a section of State Road 54 will be closed starting Dec. 11.
This will be for water main work.
State Road 54 between NE 10 Street and SE 12 Street in Linton will be closed from Dec. 11 until Dec. 15 until about 4 p.m.
Officials report businesses should inform their delivery drivers if they use this route.
- Section of SR 54 in Linton to be closed starting Dec. 11
- INDOT announces reopening of SR 54
- Section of S.R. 154 to close for road work
- Linton's new superintendent starts in July
- Linton Stockton Challenge Course
- Kathy Goad starts as superintendent at Linton-Stockton school corp
- Railroad crossing in Linton to be closed Wednesday
- Terre Haute, Rockville, and Linton nursing homes set to close
- Section Street in Sullivan closed for repaving
- Work on portions of Highway 54 in Greene County to start Monday