SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI)- Starting Monday, September 9, there will be some lane closures on S.R. 154 near Graysville, in Sullivan County. That’s on the stretch of road between the Illinois state line and S.R. 63.
Crews will be sealing the road to extend the life of the pavement.
Work is expected to last about a week.
You will be able to drive through the area, with some restrictions.
- Section of S.R. 154 to close for road work
- Section of SR 54 in Linton to be closed starting Dec. 11
- Section of Coxville Road closed in Parke County Thursday for power line work
- Crews close section of Sullivan County road for repairs
- Section Street in Sullivan closed for repaving
- INDOT announces reopening of SR 54
- Section of Brown Avenue in Terre Haute closed Monday
- Section of Locust Street closed on Thursday in Terre Haute
- Section of 8th Street to be closed until Friday
- TRAFFIC: Section of Ohio closed Wednesday for gas line repair