TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - There's an extended traffic alert in Terre Haute starting next week.
Starting on Monday, and lasting through November 27th, the railroad crossing on Locus Street at 10th Street will be closed for repair work.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area while crews are working.
- Section of Locust Street to close for railroad repairs
- Crews close part of Locust Street to fix railroad crossing
- Section of Locust Street closed on Thursday in Terre Haute
- House fire in 2100 block of Locust Street ruled arson
- Terre Haute Fire Department responds to Locust Street house fire
- Terre Haute street closed for emergency repairs
- Section Street in Sullivan closed for repaving
- TRAFFIC: Section of Ohio closed Wednesday for gas line repair
- Crews close section of Sullivan County road for repairs
- Detour ahead: Several Terre Haute railroad crossings set to close for repair work