TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - City officials report a section of 24th Street will be closed through next week.
South 24th Street from Ohio to Woodrow Wilson will be closed through Feb. 26.
Officials report this is for sewer repair.
- Section of 24th Street closed through February 26
- Section Street in Sullivan closed for repaving
- Section of Locust Street closed on Thursday in Terre Haute
- Section of 8th Street to be closed until Friday
- Section of Locust Street to close for railroad repairs
- Section of south 7th Street closed for tree removal
- Construction closes Vincennes street
- TRAFFIC: 19th Street remains closed
- Section of 17th Street in Terre Haute to be closed for more than a week
- Part of 25th Street to close Monday