INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Indianapolis Metropolitan police and firefighters are looking for a missing man.
Erik Tolson, 24, was last seen around 1 a.m. at 1611 W. Vermont St. and may be headed toward Greenfield.
Tolson, who has autism, was last known to be wearing blue scrubs, tennis shoes, a black coat and a gray t-shirt. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
Authorities said Tolson has gone missing before and has been located outside of Marion County in those cases. He knows how to use the bus system, which is why they’re asking for the public’s help in finding him.
IFD says anyone who sees him should call 911.
- Search underway for missing Indianapolis man with autism
- Snowmobiler finds bodies of missing Indianapolis couple
- Silver Alert issued for 8-month-old girl missing from Indianapolis
- Armed robbery suspect search underway in Daviess County
- Police search for missing Greenwood man with Terre Haute ties
- Search for missing Terre Haute man comes to an end as crews 'exhaust' search efforts
- Beekeepers' Spring preparations underway
- ISU Homecoming events underway
- Indianapolis man dies trying to rescue dog from icy pond
- Business raises money for autism awareness