VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The search for a missing Terre Haute man has come to an end.
Earlier this year, 22-year-old Trevor Hane went missing from Fairbanks Park.
That happened on February 13th.
On Sunday, Indiana Conservation Officers and the Vigo County Emergency Management Agency led an extensive search of the Wabash River.
More than 50 searchers scaled the river, from Terre Haute to New Harmony.
Since February, hundreds of hours have been spent conducting boat -based surface searches.
Conservation Officers say, at this point, search efforts have been exhausted.
As water levels fluctuate, officers ask that the public remain vigilant.
If you have any information, contact Crime Stoppers at 812-238-STOP.
- Search for missing Terre Haute man comes to an end as crews 'exhaust' search efforts
- Police search for missing Greenwood man with Terre Haute ties
- Police still search for leads after Terre Haute Silver Alert
- Police investigating after search warrant served in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Police continue the search for Walgreens robbery suspect
- Police continue the search for West Terre Haute stabbing suspect
- Police search for suspects involved in Terre Haute theft ring
- Crews battle fire in West Terre Haute
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Crews start work on Terre Haut sidewalks