KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A four-year renovation project is still on track at a Knox County school.
That's according to the superintendent.
The Vincennes Community School Cooperation has been renovating each of their elementary schools, one at a time.
Currently, Tecumseh Harrison is wrapping up its year-long project.
The next school on the list Francis Vigo Elementary.
The school will completely close for the 2018-2019 school year, having all of the students to go relocation buildings for that school year.
The cooperation says even though this is a complex project, it is running quite smoothly.
Vigo Elementary is the third stage of the school renovation project.
Franklin will then begin construction in late 2019.
- School renovation projects on track in Knox County
- Renovation project coming to Knox County public library
- South Knox renovations near completion
- Richland County moves forward on renovation project
- Vincennes sees $2 million increase to school renovation project
- Bloomfield pool breaks ground on renovation project
- Barr-Reeve gets ready for renovation project
- School approves plans for renovations
- Knox County burn ban lifted
- Knox County prepares for primaries