GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - An area school is rehiring its athletic director after a recent decision not to renew his contract.
The Eastern Greene School Board of Trustees voted to reinstate Aaron Buskirk for the 2019-2020 school year at Monday evening's board meeting, according to Superintendent Ted Baechtold.
The board previously decided to now renew his contract, along with the football coach's contract. The initial decision drew concern from many community members.
News 10 sent messages to school board members and the school corporation superintendent. No specific reason was given for the reversal.
- School board votes to reinstate athletic director
- Board revokes funeral director's license
- Illinois governor seeks to reinstate death penalty
- ISU Board officially votes in new president
- Election board faces issues on voting centers
- Former local NAACP leader reinstated after election run
- Hulk Hogan reinstated into wrestling Hall of Fame
- POLL: Transparency is a big factor for Vigo County School Board vote
- Election board will decide future for 2018 voting
- Vigo County Electoral Board still finalizing voting center locations