WEST TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - On Monday night, the Vigo County School Board voted for a permanent easement as part of a West Terre Haute water project.
It involves the town water tower and the land near it.
An easement is when a person or group allows someone access to the property.
School representation said this agreement was actually formed back in the 1970's.
It just wasn't put in writing...so this evening, the board voted to document.
- School board makes West Terre Haute easement official
- Board votes to dismiss West Terre Haute Police Officer
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- Officials call fire "suspicious" in West Terre Haute
- West Terre Haute Police Department makes donation to community center
- Nationally recognized hunter makes stop in West Terre Haute
- VCSC Board meets at Terre Haute South
- West Terre Haute church holds community dinner
- Electrical short causes West Terre Haute fire
- West Terre Haute fire under investigation