BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) – A local school corporation is set to move forward on a project that's been controversial. The Clay Community School Board meets Thursday evening.
New synthetic turf at Northview High School is on the agenda. Board members will consider starting the advertising process for project bids.
They expect the project to cost about one million dollars.
The board previously voted to use rainy day funds to cover the cost.
There had been concern that the current field is in need of major repair.
- School Board meets Thursday to discuss New synthetic turf at Northview High School
- Clay County school board approves new track and football turf
- Golden Apple: Northview High School's Michele Hunter
- High school football field discussed during Clay County school board meeting
- Board to form community committee to discuss high schools
- Firm meets with Vigo County School Board and the public with high school renovation plans
- School board discusses plan for future bus barn
- New school board members take action at first meetings
- Northview drum-a-thon
- Synthetic Cannabinoids pose great health risks