WABASH VALLEY, Ind. (WTHI) - A cease and desist order was issued against a company not licensed to sell insurance or conduct business in Indiana.
That company is Assurance Protection Group or AGP.
AGP must stop selling, solicit, and negotiate in Indiana immediately.
The state was made aware of the fraud after a client attempted to make an insurance claim with the company after an accident.
AGP was found to be unreachable and the policy was fraudulent.
To make sure your insurance company is legitimate, click here.
- Scam Alert: State issues cease and desist to fake insurance company
- Pence announces Turkey has agreed to cease-fire in Syria
- Scam ads promoting fake tax breaks prosper on Facebook
- Police issue warning about Parke County scam
- State wide Silver Alert issued for Greene County man
- What's next? Investigators and insurance companies survey Futurex fire scene
- Illinois just became the first state to require insurance companies to cover EpiPen injectors for kids
- Illinois to become first state to require insurance companies to cover cost of EpiPEns for kids
- Silver Alert issued for missing Bedford man
- Silver Alert issued for Greene County man