VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Plans to bring a new business to Seelyville haven fallen through.
At Tuesday night's Vigo County Council meeting, News 10 learned that Saturn Petcare would not be moving into the former Kellogg's Snack Plant.
The company makes wet pet food.
But, the business looks to stay in Vigo County.
They are now looking into the old Pfizer property in southern Vigo County.
The county took ownership of that property after a deal fell through with Nantworks.
Saturn Petcare is looking to bring 200 jobs into the community.
- Saturn Petcare's plans to move into the old Kellogg's Snack Plant in Seelyvilly fall-through
- New life for an old building? Discussion set for the future of former Kellogg's Snacks Plant
- Saturn Petcare, along with 200 jobs is one step closer to reality in Vigo County, but what's next?
- Kellogg's officially shutters their plant in Vigo County
- Plans move forward to bring Saturn Pet Care, and 200 jobs to Terre Haute
- Kellogg’s recalls Honey Smacks cereal due to potential presence of Salmonella
- Company buys former Kellogg's property, expected to bring jobs to Vigo County
- Governor Holcomb welcomes Saturn Pet care to Wabash Valley at future facility
- Terre Haute plant announces plans to expand production
- Need a midnight snack? New cookie spot opens in Terre Haute