VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Plans to bring a new business to Seelyville haven fallen through.
At Tuesday night's Vigo County Council meeting, News 10 learned that Saturn Petcare would not be moving into the former Kellogg's Snack Plant.
The company makes wet pet food.
But, the business looks to stay in Vigo County.
They are now looking into the old Pfizer property in southern Vigo County.
The county took ownership of that property after a deal fell through with Nantworks.
Saturn Petcare is looking to bring 200 jobs into the community.
- Saturn Petcare's plans to move into the old Kellogg's Snack Plant in Seelyvilly fall-through
- New life for an old building? Discussion set for the future of former Kellogg's Snacks Plant
- Saturn Petcare is looking for new employees in the Wabash Valley
- Kellogg's officially shutters their plant in Vigo County
- Saturn Petcare, along with 200 jobs is one step closer to reality in Vigo County, but what's next?
- Plans move forward to bring Saturn Pet Care, and 200 jobs to Terre Haute
- Kevin’s Weather: SATURN’S, SUN DAY
- Kellogg’s recalls Honey Smacks cereal due to potential presence of Salmonella
- Company buys former Kellogg's property, expected to bring jobs to Vigo County
- Spring planting means slow-moving farm vehicles on roads