TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - It's just about that time of year!
Santa is set to make his rounds, and the Indiana Department of Transportation has you covered.
INDOT will be tracking Santa's movements around Indiana.
Starting on Christmas Eve at 6:00 p.m., INDOT's social media pages will keep an eye on the big man's location.
Santa plans to check out some monuments around the state, and then visit with INDOT staff to spread the word about travel tips and safe driving...because you know, we can't all have a reindeer-powered sleigh.
Here's a list of times, and how you can track Santa:
6 p.m. Seymour District
6:30 p.m. Greenfield District
7 p.m. Fort Wayne District
7:30 p.m. LaPorte District
8 p.m. Crawfordsville District
8:30 p.m. Vincennes District
- Santa is coming to the Hoosier state, here's how you and your kids can track him
- Santa Train comes to town
- NORAD set to track Santa's trip across the United States
- Kids color with Santa for Christmas
- Conference hopes to focus on the brains of Hoosier kids
- Black Hoosier kids more likely to live in poverty
- Majority of Hoosier parents say kids are safe at school
- Lawmakers work on 12 bills to protect Hoosier foster kids
- Hoosiers putting education on forefront
- United State Senator honors fallen Hoosier officers in speech